Friday’s feelings: check out our highlights!
– VANESSA FERRARI: she competed in Stuttgart, she had a flu, but she did a good job, especially on balance beam (14.333):https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVL6_qLY_Vw
Now she’s in Glasgow with Erika Fasana and tomorrow they’ll compete for the World Cup.
– ERIKA FASANA is in Glasgow, she will compete tomorrow for her first World Cup. She said that she won’t show yet the Chusovitina on floor, she prefer to study it very well before doing it in competition. Probably she’ll do the double double as in Nanning.
You can see our special “gamba” here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJmYPb9Mk3M
– PAOLO OTTAVI after Worlds is ready to compete again in Mexico for the Abierto de Gimnasia.
– ENUS MARIANI is back, she is ready to shine again tonight in Mexico. You can see our special good luck here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=78fvWh2hbBA
– SERENA LICCHETTA: she was UB world finalist in London, she had many injuries and four operations at her knee. Now she’s well and she’s training a lot to return more stronger than before. She hopes to come back in February! You can read the interview here:http://www.ginnasticaartisticaitaliana.it/…/serena-licchet…/